Tulsi Kumar is an Indian playback singer, who mainly sings Hindi songs. She is well known for her superhits songs “Humko Deewana Kar Gaye” from the movie Humko Deewana Kar Gaye and “Tum Jo Aaye” from Once Upon a Time in Mumbai. Let’s check out Tulsi Kumar Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography, Boyfriends, Lifestyle & More.
Wiki Table of Tulsi Kumar
|Real Name||Tulsi Kumar|
|Father Name||Late Gulshan Kumar|
|Mother Name||Sudesh Kumari|
|Brother name||Bhushan Kumar|
|Sister name||Khushali Kumar|
|Children||Son– Shivaay Ralhan|
|Date of Birth||15 March 1986|
|Age (as in 2020)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in Economics and Psychology|
|Debut||Singing: “Shabe Firaaq” from the film Chup Chup Ke (2006)|
Album: Love Ho Jaaye (2009)
|Awards/Honours|| • GIMA for Best music debut non-film album for |
Love Ho Jaaye in 2010.
• GIMA for MTV Hot picks for Tum Jo Aaye in 2011.
• Mirchi Music Awards for Best Album of the Year for Aashique 2.
• GIMA Award for Best Duet for Soch Na Sake in 2017.
• International Women’s Day Award for Excellence in the field of music in 2018.
Note: She has many other awards, honors, and achievements to her name.
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Travelling, Shopping, Gyming|
Dislikes: Gossips, Controversy.
|Hobbies||Singing, Travelling, Shopping|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm|
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 51 Kg|
in Pounds- 112 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Favorite Food||Italian and Mexican cuisine|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Musician||Pritam, Vishal-Shekhar, A. R. Rahman, Amit Trivedi, Shankar Ehsan Loy, Mithoon, Amaal Malik|
|Favorite Singer||Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal, Armaan Malik, Lata Mangeshkar, Ankit Tiwari, Mithoon, Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan|
|Favorite Song||“Tujhse Naaraz Nahi Zindagi” from the film Masoom|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Hitesh Ralhan (2015)|
|Cars||Mercedes Benz, BMW|
|Salary||₹ 10-15 lakh/song|
|Net Worth||₹ 150 Crore (20 Million $)|
Some Unknown Facts About Tulsi Kumar
- Does Tulsi Kumar Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Tulsi Kumar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Tulsi Kumar was born in a Punjabi Hindu family to Gulshan Kumar and Sudesh Kumari.
- Tulsi is the 2nd daughter of Late Gulshan Kumar, Singer and the founder of T-Series.
- She was studious in her school days.
- At the age of 6, She started her training in music and she went to Suresh Wadekar’s academy.
- Tulsi has firstly appeared as a child artist in the devotional song “Shankar Mera Pyara.”
- She took classical music training from Pt.Vinod Mishra and Pt. Satyanarayan Mishra.
- She kickoff her Bollywood Career with the song “Shabe Firaq” from the film “Chup Chup Ke (2006)” alongside Himesh Reshammiya was a superhit. However the song “Tum Jo Aaye Zindagi Mein” from “Once Upon A Time In Mumbai” bring the turning point in her career in the year 2010.
- She practices singing for at least 2 hours/day.
- Tulsi Kumar has a T Series Stageworks academy of film music and performing arts along with her husband Hitesh Ralhan and elder sister Khushali Kumar, which provides training in the fields of singing, dance, modeling, and acting.
- If She was not a singer, she would have done an MBA Degree.
- There is an interesting story behind Tulsi’s birth. After giving birth to Bhushan and Khushali, her parents decided not to have a third child. But as her grandmother passed away, Gulshan wished to have another daughter like her mother. Gulshan was an ardent follower of Lord Shiva and Mata Vaishno Devi and when he pilgrimaged to Vaishno Devi, Katra to pray for a girl child, somebody told him that he would have a baby girl on 15 March, and that way his mother would return to him. Tulsi was born on 15 March.
- Tulsi met Hitesh Ralhan for the first time at a common friend’s wedding. After this, they became friends and then starting dating each other.
- Tulsi Kumar works as a voice-over artist for the YouTube channel, T-Series Kids Hut.
- In 2009, Tulsi released her debut album “Love Ho Jaaye”.
- She considers her father, Gulshan Kumar and legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar, and Kishore Kumar as her inspiration.
- In 2015, She sang the song “Mainu Ishq Da Lagya Rog”, through which her elder sister Khushali Kumar made her on-screen debut.
- In 2018, She released an album titled “Tulsi Kumar- Romantic Collection.” It contained all-time hits of her father, Gulshan Kumar and The album also contained a single “Mere Papa,’ which was sung by her along with her sister Khushali Kumar.
- On 18th February 2015, She married Hitesh Ralhan in New Delhi.
- On 24 December 2017, Tulsi gave birth to a baby boy, who was named Shivaay Ralhan.
- Tulsi Kumar likes to visit London or Milan for her shopping holiday.
- She Sang Tera Ban Jaunga For the Shahid Kapoor‘s Kabir Singh, Which was a huge hit.
- She recently sang Dus Bahane 2.0 for the movie Baaghi 3.
Tulsi Kumar Hits Collection
These are the latest full information on Tulsi Kumar Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography, Boyfriends, Lifestyle & More. Do share guys this post with your friends and keep visiting us on a2zwiki.com for Indian celebrities’ biographical updates. You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You !.