Sugandha Santosh Mishra aka Sugandha Mishra is an Indian playback singer and television presenter. She played the famous teacher character “Vidyavati” in The Kapil Sharma Show. Let’s check out Sugandha Mishra Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography, Boyfriends, Lifestyle & More.
Wiki Table of Sugandha Mishra
|Real Name||Sugandha Mishra|
|Profession||Singer, Actress, Comedian, Anchor|
|Father name||Santosh Mishra|
|Mother Name||Savita Mishra|
|Brother name||Shivam Mishra|
|Sister name||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||23 May 1988|
|Age (as in 2019)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|College||Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar|
Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar
|Educational Qualifications||Doctorate in Music|
|Debut||Film Debut: Heropanti (2014)|
TV Debut: The Great Indian Laughter Challenge (2008)
Singing Debut: Kamal Dhamal Malamal (2012)
|Awards/Honours||She has many other awards, honors, and achievements to his name.|
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Travelling, Singing, Shopping|
Dislikes: Gossips, Controversy.
|Hobbies||Singing, Travelling, Dancing, Mimicking|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 Kg|
in Pounds- 122 lbs
|Favorite Food||Golgappey, Rajma chawal|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt and Jimmy Shergill|
|Favorite Actress||Sharmila Tagore, Bipasha Basu Deepika Padukone, and Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Pink, Black, Grey|
|Favorite Singer||Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhonsle, Shreya Ghoshal, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shweta Pandit, Shankar Mahadevan, A.R.Rahman, Sonu Nigan, Shaan, and Lady Gaga|
|Favorite Song||Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||₹1 Crore (1.3 Million $)|
Some Unknown Facts About Sugandha Mishra
- Does Sugandha Mishra Smoke?: No
- Does Sugandha Mishra drink alcohol?: No
- Sunanda Sharma was born into a middle-class Brahmin family in Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
- She belongs to the Indore Gharana.
- At the age of 3, She delivered her first performance in front of Kaifi Azmi, poet, and father of Shabana Azmi.
- Sugandha Mishra actively participated in co-curricular activities in her school and college days.
- She is a fine mimicry artist and she learned these skills from her mother and her brother.
- Sugandha Mishra received training in classical music from her grandfather, Pt. Shankar Lal Mishra.
- She is well known for her singing, Comedy, her expressions, and mimicking LataMangeshkar.
- Sugandha started her career as an RJ in Big FM 92.7 for a prime-time morning show.
- In 2010, Sugandha Mishra was the finalist in Zee TV’s singing reality show Hero Honda – Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar and got the 3rd runner-up position.
- Kapil Sharma was her senior when she was pursuing her Master’s (Doctorate) in Music from the Guru Nanak Dev University in Amritsar.
- She also sang for Bhojpuri films, her song Babu Lalna for the movie Shola Sabnam is too popular.
- She was a finalist of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge, It was Kapil Sharma, who recommended Sugandha to participate in The Great Indian Laughter Challenge, which later changed her life completely.
- Sugandha Mishra was invited to perform on Legendary actor Dilip Kumar‘s 90th birthday.
- It has been reported that Sugandha Mishra and Sanket Bhosale started dating in 2017. However, when asked about their rumored relationship back then, Sugandha Mishra had denied the reports and called Sanket her “good friend.”
- She is in a relationship with comedian Sanket Bhonsle.
- In 2020, Sugandha Mishra is playing the famous character of “Sursuri Bhabhi ” in Star Plus’s dance reality show “Dance Plus”.
- Sugandha Mishra and Sanket Bhosale, who co-starred in the comedy show The Kapil Sharma Show, are engaged, tied the knot in Jalandhar on Monday (April 26, 2021)
Sugandha Mishra Hits Collections
These are the latest information on Sugandha Mishra Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography, Boyfriends, Lifestyle & More. Do share guys this post with your friends and keep visiting us on a2zwiki.com for Indian celebrities’ biographical updates. You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You !.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.