Who is Katrina Kaif?
Katrina Kaif is a well-known face of the Bollywood industry who gained popularity within a short period of time. She is one of the highest-paid actresses of the Bollywood industry. She has British citizenship and working on an employment visa in India. Let’s check out Katrina Kaif Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Lifestyle & More.
Wiki Table of Katrina Kaif
|Real Name||Katrina Turquotte|
|Nick Name||Kat, Katy, Katz, Sambo|
|Father Name||Mohammed Kaif|
|Mother Name||Suzanne Turquotte|
|Brother name||Michael Kaif|
|Sister name||Stephanie, Christine, Natasha, Melissa, Sonia and Isabel|
|Date of Birth||16 July 1983|
|Age (as in 2020)||37 Years|
|Hometown||London, United Kingdom|
|School||Homeschooling (Taught at home by her mother, tutors and also did correspondence courses)|
|College||Left her college in London to pursue an acting career in Bollywood|
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Debut||Movie: Boom (2003)|
|Awards/Honours||Note: She has many other awards, honors, and achievements to her name.|
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Travelling, Shopping, Gyming|
Dislikes: Gossips, Controversy.
|Hobbies||Travelling, Shopping, Playing Chess, Painting, Reading|
|Controversies||• Her private picture with her ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor leaked and viral on the internet.|
• During the shooting of the film Namastey London, She went to Ajmer Sharif dargah wearing a short skirt that irked people’s religious sentiments and the scene had to be reshot again.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 174 cm|
in meters- 1.74 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 Kg|
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Favorite Food||Dosha, Pancake, cheesecake, kheer, grilled vegetables, cinnamon rolls, steamed fish, lamb chops with salad & baby potatoes.|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, and Robert Pattinson|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Penelope Cruz, Madhuri Dixit, and Kajol|
|Favorite Films||Bollywood Films: Tiger Zinda Hai, Umrao Jaan, Dil Dhadakne Do, Tanu Weds Manu Returns|
Hollywood Films: Casablanca, Gone with the Wind
|Favorite Colour(s)||Pink, White, and Mauve|
|Favorite Singer||Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal, Armaan Malik, Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan|
|Favorite Song||Dil Diyan Gallan|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Cars||Land Rover, Range Rover, Vogue SE, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi Q7, Audi Q3|
|Salary||₹ 10-15 Cr/film|
|Net Worth||₹ 150 Crore (20 Million $)|
Facts that you don’t know about Katrina Kaif
- Does Katrina Kaif drink alcohol? : Yes
- Does Katrina Kaif smoke? : Yes
- Katrina was born as Katrina Turquotte on 16 July 1983 in Hong Kong.
- Katrina was raised by a single mother, Suzanne Turquotte along with her 7 siblings.
- She never attended a regular school because of frequent relocations of her family from Hongkong to China, Japan, France, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, and many other European countries.
- When she was 14 years old, she won a beauty contest in Hawaii, after which she started receiving modeling assignments and they moved to England where they lived for over three years.
- At the age of 17, she moved to India for a modeling assignment and return back to England. And again in 2003, She came back to Mumbai because she accompanied by her sister, to audition of the film Boom.
- She came to Mumbai with Rs. 4 lakh, her sister Christine returned back to London but Katrina decided to stay in Mumbai to make her career in Bollywood and if she runs out of money, she would go back and re-join her college in London.
- In2003, She made her cinematic debut with Kaizad Gustad’s film Boom and the film failed completely at the box-office.
- Katrina Kaif’s original name is Katrina Turquotte, but her debut film, Boom’s director, Kaizad Gustad decided to give her a new name that could connect with the Indian audience, so he changed her surname to “Kaif”.
- In 2004, she received ₹75 lakh (7.5 Million) for the Telugu film Malliswari, which is the highest salary for a South Indian actress at that time.
- She struggled in Bollywood at the beginning but got a breakthrough with Vipul Shah’s film Namastey London opposite Akshay Kumar in 2007.
- Katrina appeared in superhit films such as Welcome, Partner, Singh Is King, Race, Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani, Ekk Tha Tiger, Tiger Zinda Hai, Zero and many others.
- An Italian fashion designer, Emilio Pucci, gifted her a silver dress worth ₹2 lakh (INR) which she wore in the Bollywood film Welcome.
- She had an affair with Bollywood superstar, Salman Khan but their relationship ended in 2010. After that, she was in a relationship with famous Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor but later broke up.
- Ranbir Kapoor gave her a nickname called Sambo after she successfully climbed a ladder which placed at 200 feet height in the film Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.
- Katrina Kaif was the most Googled Indian celebrity in 2008, 2009 & 2010.
- In 2010, She along with popular musician A. R. Rahman released a music album Rhyme Skool to raise funds for a new school in Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
- Katrina has also participated in several charity programs along with her mother, who runs an NGO called Mercy Home Orphanage. She has walked the ramp for several fundraising events as well.
- She donated all the money to her mother’s Mercy Home orphanage that she won from the game shows, 10 Ka Dum, Kaun Banega Crorepati, and others.
- In the Bollywood film industry, she considers film director Kabir Khan as her best friend.
- She has a firm belief in God, and before the release of her film, she visits Mount Mary Church and Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai.
- She likes to watch cricket, and M.S Dhoni, Rahul Dravid, and Irfan Pathan are her all-time favorite cricketers.
- Katrina Kaif became the first Bollywood actress to have a Barbie doll crafted in her image.
- She always fears living alone and darkness, during her early days in Mumbai, she used to stay awake the whole night and wait for the sun to come up and then sleep for 5 hours.
- Her parents got separated when she was very young, her father has never contacted them after the separation.
- When asked about whether her father has ever tried to contact her after she became famous, Katrina replied: He is very decent and comes from a good family and they went their own ways because of issues that are personal. He is an affluent person, so he is not going to come back because his daughter is now famous.
Katrina Kaif Hits Collections
These are the latest full information of Katrina Kaif Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography, Lifestyle & More. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and keep visiting us on a2zwiki.com for Indian celebrity’s biographical updates. You may share your wishes, experience, or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You.