Jonita Gandhi is an Indo-Canadian playback singer mainly sings in Hindi, English, French, Bengali, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada and Malayalam songs. She is well known for her superhits songs “The Breakup Song” from the movie “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil”. Let’s check out Jonita Gandhi Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography, Boyfriends, Lifestyle & More.
Wiki Table of Jonita Gandhi
|Real Name||Jonita Gandhi|
|Nick Name||Toronto’s Nightingale|
|Father name||Deepak Gandhi|
|Mother Name||Sneh Gandhi|
|Brother name||Mandeep Gandhi|
|Sister name||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||23 October 1989|
|Age (as in 2019)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|School||Turner Fenton Secondary School, Brampton, Canada|
|College||Richard Ivey School of Business (University of Western Ontario)|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Health Sciences (BHSc), and Honors in Business Administration (HBA)|
|Debut||Bollywood: Chennai Express (2013)|
|Awards/Honours||She has many other awards, honors, and achievements to her name.|
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Travelling, Singing, Shopping|
Dislikes: Gossips, Controversy.
|Hobbies||Singing, Travelling, Shopping, Dancing, Long Drives|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm|
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 Kg|
in Pounds- 133 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Favorite Food||Aloo Paratha, Tofu, Sushi, Aamras Puri|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh, Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Musician||Pritam, Vishal-Shekhar, A. R. Rahman, Amit Trivedi, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Shankar Ehsan Loy, Mithoon, Amaal Malik|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Black, Grey|
|Favorite Singer||Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal, Asha Bhosle, Lata Mangeshkar, Alka Yagnik, Udit Narayan, Benny Dayal, Armaan Malik|
|Favorite Song||‘Lag Jaa Gale’ from the movie ‘Woh Kaun Thi’|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||₹4 Crore (0.7 Million $)|
Some Unknown Facts About Jonita Gandhi
- Does Jonita Gandhi Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jonita Gandhi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Jonita Gandhi was born in New Delhi but migrated to Canada when she was 9 months old and grew up in Toronto and Brampton.
- At the age of 7, Jonita Gandhi’s love towards music began as she first performed at her father’s show on a Christmas event in Toronto as a gig. Notably, her father is a musician by hobby and an Electronics engineer by profession.
- She has learned Western Classical Music from the Ontario Conservatory of Music in Canada.
- Jonita Gandhi also got trained in Indian Classical Music after she returned to India.
- Jonita didn’t undergo any formal training in singing while growing up, like other singers. She just learned the basics of music art by listening to legend singers like Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle. However, later, she finally had to undergo training in Indian classical singing in order to sharpen her skills so as to become a Bollywood playback singer.
- During the last year of her graduation, Jonita went under an internship at ‘CIBC World Markets.’
- She even cleared a test to take admission to the medical field but later she left up that as she felt that it would not give her enough time for her singing.
- At the age of 17, Jonita Gandhi started her professional music career on YouTube by singing cover songs.
- After completing her graduation, Jonita became a part of a musical group, that was led by legendary singer Sonu Nigam, and she performed live in many countries viz. Russia, USA, England, etc.
- In 2014, She was first featured in A. R. Rahman‘s studio album “Raunaq” after which, Jonita worked with him in his several other projects.
- in 2016, Her ‘Break-Up’ song from the movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil became an instant hit upon release.
- She says that if not a singer, she would have been a corporate banker.
- In an interview, when asked that despite receiving only a little training in the Indian Classical Music, how you have managed to establish yourself in Bollywood, she replied,- “Even though western classical music is very different from Indian classical music, I have been able to use it to my advantage and that’s what makes me unique. In Bollywood, Indian classical singers aren’t valued as much as people who are versatile in other genres.”
- She sang more than 100 songs in multiple languages.
- Jonita Gandhi recently sang Dil ka Telephone for the movie Dream Girl along with Nakash Aziz starring Ayushmann Khurrana.
Jonita Gandhi Hits Collections
These are the latest information on Jonita Gandhi Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography, Boyfriends, Lifestyle & More. Do share guys this post with your friends and keep visiting us on a2zwiki.com for Indian celebrities’ biographical updates. You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You !.