Jass Manak is a Punjabi singer, lyricist, music composer, and model. He came in the spotlight with the Song “Parda”. Jass Manak has left his impression of singing not only in India but also worldwide within a span of 3 years. He has millions of fans today, But do you know the real name of Jass Manak is Jaspreet Singh Manak. He is one of the most popular singers in India today. Jass Manak is so famous that all the songs, he has sung so far have been very liked by the people and all the songs are hit and got millions of views on youtube and Facebook. Let’s check out Jass Manak Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography, Girlfriends, Lifestyle & More.
Wiki Table of Jass Manak
|Real Name||Jaspreet Singh Manak|
|Nick Name||Jass Manak|
|Profession||Singer, Music Composer, Model, Lyricist|
|Father name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Brother name||Gopi Manak|
|Sister name||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||23 December 1993|
|Age (as in 2019)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Kapurthala, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Mohali, Punjab, India|
|School||Hemkunt Public School|
|College||Punjabi University, Patiala, India|
|Debut||Singing Debut: U TURN (2017)|
|Awards/Honours||He has many other awards, honors, and achievements to his name.|
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Travelling, Singing|
Dislikes: Gossips, Controversy.
|Hobbies||Playing the Guitar, Singing, Hanging out with friends|
|Controversies||In 2019, Singer Maninder Buttar had claimed that Jass Manak’s song Lehenga was written by him & he was going to release it. Maninder mentioned that he had sent the song to the producer at 4:30 in the evening and within two hours it was copied.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm|
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 Kg|
in Pounds- 153 lbs
|Figure Measurements||-Chest: 39 Inches|
-Waist: 30 Inches
-Biceps: 12 Inches
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Favorite Food||Indian Food, Butter Chicken|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Black, White|
|Favorite Singer||Gurdas Maan, Kuldeep Manak, Jassi Gill, Guru Randhawa, Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal, A. R. Rahman|
|Favorite Songs||Without You|
|Girlfriends, Affairs and More|
|Bikes||Royal Enfield Bullet|
|Net Worth||₹3 Crore (5 Million $)|
Some Unknown Facts About Jass Manak
- Does Jass Manak Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jass Manak drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Jass Manak was born in a Sikh Jatt Family in Kapurthala, Punjab, India.
- Jass Manak wanted to be a singer since his childhood; so, he started learning singing.
- In 2017, Jass started his singing career with his debut song “U-Turn”.
- In 2018, he came into the spotlight after singing and featuring in the song ‘Prada’ which crossed 3.5+ a million views in 20 hours on Youtube and appeared on Billboard charts.
- Jass Manak’s famous songs are ‘Lehanga’, ‘Parda’, ‘U-Turn’, ‘Dhoka’, ‘Hanju’, ‘Bentley kali’, ‘Yaari’, ‘Without You’, etc.
- In 2019, He released his album “Age 19”.
- Jass is associated with Geet MP3.
- Jass Manak also becomes one of the most-listened artists in Punjab, India on YouTube.
- In 2019, he wrote the blockbuster song Surma Kala for Jassi Gill.
- In 2019, Singer Maninder Buttar had claimed that Jass Manak’s song Lehenga was written by him & he was going to release it.
- His Song Lehanga, which is a blockbuster and trends on the Internet for several weeks, and got One Billion Views.
- In January 2020, his song Parda Crossed 500 Million+ views on Youtube.
- Jass Manak recently sings a single Saiyaan, which is a blockbuster and trends on the Internet.
- It is really impossible to cover all his hits songs collections, but we are trying to cover all his latest collections here, please check out.
Jass Manak Hits Collections
These are the latest information on Jass Manak Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography, Girlfriends, Lifestyle & More. Do share guys this post with your friends and keep visiting us on a2zwiki.com for Indian celebrities’ biographical updates. You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You !.