Himansh Kohli is an Indian actor well known for films like ‘Yaariyan’, ‘Sweeti Weds NRI’. Himansh Kohli started his career as a Radio Jockey at Radio Mirchi for a short span in Delhi. He moved to Mumbai to give auditions for Hamse Hai Life and is best known for his role as Raghav Oberoi. He was shortlisted by director Divya Kumar to play the lead in the Bollywood movie Yaariyan. which released in Jan 2014. Let’s check out Himansh Kohli Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography, Girlfriends, Lifestyle & More.
Wiki Table of Himansh Kohli
|Real Name||Himansh Kohli|
|Father Name||Vipin Kohli|
|Mother Name||Neeru Kohli|
|Sister name||Disha Kohli|
|Date of Birth||3 November 1989|
|Age (as in 2020)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|School||K. R. Mangalam World School, New Delhi|
|College||Amity University, Noida|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Media|
|Debut||TV: Humse Hai Liife (2011)|
Film: Yaariyan (2014)
|Awards/Honours||He has many other awards, honors, and achievements to his name.|
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Dancing, Singing|
Dislikes: Gossips, Controversy.
|Hobbies||Doing adventuring Sports, Shopping|
|Controversies||• A video of actor Himansh Kohli is currently doing the rounds on social media that allegedly shows him apologizing to former girlfriend Neha Kakkar. He wrote on his Instagram Stories while posting an image of the fake video.“I wonder when such manipulative content will be banned from social media. And who is benefitting from all this nonsense? What’s more upsetting is that people are sharing this actively. Please wake up and stop spreading the hatred and this fake post,”.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm|
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 Kg|
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Figure Measurements||-Chest: 40 Inches|
-Waist: 30 Inches
-Biceps: 15 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Favorite Food||Chhole Bathure, Gulab Jamun, Gajar Ka Halwa|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Govinda, Naseeruddin Shah, Rajesh Khanna|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Kajol, Tabu|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Black, Grey, Royal Blue|
|Favorite Singer||Shreya Ghoshal, Neha Kakkar, A. R. Rahman, Badshah, Pritam, Himesh Reshammiya, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Millind Gaba, & Guru Randhawa|
|Girlfriends, Affairs and More|
|Salary||₹1-2 crore/film (as in 2021)|
|Net Worth||₹ 3.5 Crore (5 Million $)|
Some Unknown facts about Himansh Kohli Wiki
- Does Himansh Kohli drink alcohol? : Not known
- Does Himansh Kohli smoke? : No
- Himansh’s parents and teachers used to call him “Hero” In his childhood, which prompted his interest in the acting field.
- Himansh’s first stage performance was when he was in 4th standard, where he played the role of Ramayana’s character “Jatayu.”
- To pursue a career in acting, he reached Mumbai, where he struggled for around 4-5 months. But after getting no work, he came back to Delhi to pursue a career in the field of Mass Communication and Journalism. In his very first internship as a Radio Jockey (RJ) was with Radio Mirchi in Delhi.
- Himansh was just 23 years old when he had his first girlfriend.
- While pursuing his degree from Amity University, he contested in a talent-hunt competition, after which he earned his first acting opportunity with the TV serial ‘Humse Hai Liife’ (2011-2012), who is best known for his role as Raghav Oberoi.
- In the initial years of his acting career, Himansh faced criticism for being lean and it motivated him to join the gym.
- Himansh was shortlisted by director Divya Kumar to play the lead in the Bollywood movie Yaariyan. which released in Jan 2014.
- Himansh, along with co-star Rakul Preet Singh and director Divya Khosla Kumar, recently, visited the reality show Bigg Boss to promote Yaariyan. Himansh said, “It was a dream moment to go to Bigg Boss. It is the dream of a newcomer to see a star like Salman praising your work. I am following him since childhood and it is a dream come true for me.”.
- Himansh is a very good friend of Sara Tendulkar, the daughter of Sachin Tendulkar.
- Himansh Kohli revealed in an interview that when he was in 12th standard, he had to face a situation where his three girlfriends were called to the same place by one of his friends.
- In 2018, he, along with his girlfriend Neha Kakkar, appeared in a famous music video ‘Oh Humsafar.’
- Himansh was in a relationship with popular singer Neha Kakkar and dated each other for a long time. Also, the couple had confirmed their relationship on the sets of Indian Idol 10.
- In December 2018, Himansh broke up with his long-time girlfriend Neha Kakkar. Neha Kakkar also shared an emotional post on her Instagram account about her breakup with him.
- A video of Himansh Kohli was doing the rounds on social media that allegedly shows him apologizing to former girlfriend Neha Kakkar. He wrote on his Instagram Stories while posting an image of the fake video.“I wonder when such manipulative content will be banned from social media. And who is benefitting from all this nonsense? What’s more upsetting is that people are sharing this actively. Please wake up and stop spreading the hatred and this fake post,”.
- The actor had tested positive for Covid 19 last month and after being in quarantine, he has successfully come out of it.
- Set in the vintage era of the 70s, a soulful melody song Main Jis Din Bhulaa Du, sung by none other than Jubin Nautiyal and Tulsi Kumar featuring Himansh Kohli and Sneha Namanandi.
- The new version of the heartbreak song, Wafa Na Raas Aayee Song featuring Himansh Kohli, sung by none other than Jubin Nautiyal delivers a heartfelt performance in the rendition of the Bewafa Sanam classic.
Latest Collection Of Himansh Kohli
These are the latest information of Himansh Kohli Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography, Girlfriends, Lifestyle & More. Do share guys this post with your friends and keep visiting us on a2zwiki.com for Indian celebrity biographical updates. You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.