Guru Randhawa is an Indian male playback singer mainly sings Punjabi songs. He came in the spotlight with the Song “Ban Ja Rani” , “High Rated Gabru” and “Lahore”. Guru Randhawa has left his impression of singing not only in India but also worldwide within a span of 5 years. He has millions of fans today, But do you know the real name of Guru Randhawa is Gursharanjot Singh Randhawa. Guru Randhawa is one of the most popular singers in India today. He is so famous that all the songs, he has sung so far have been very liked by the people and all the songs are hit and got millions of views on youtube and Facebook. Guru Randhawa is the most viewed Indian singer on YouTube. Let’s check out Guru Randhawa Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More.
Wiki Table of Guru Randhawa
|Real Name||Gursharanjot Singh Randhawa|
|Nick Name||Guru Randhawa|
|Profession||Singer, Musician, Lyricist, Producer and Composer|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Brother name||Ramneek Singh Randhawa|
|Sister name||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||30 August 1991|
|Age (as in 2019)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Noorpur, Gurdaspur, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Rurka Kalan, Punjab, India|
|School||Private School, Punjab|
|College||IIPM, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||MBA Graduate|
|Debut||Singing Debut: Chhad Gayi (2013)|
Film Singing Debut: Suit Suit in Hindi Medium (2017)
|Awards/Honours||• PTC Music Award for ‘Best Debut Male’ for the song “Patola” (2014)|
• PTC Music Award for ‘Best Duo Song’ for the song “Patola” (2016)
• Youth Icon Award by News 24 (2017)
• Dada Saheb Phalke Award (2019)
Note: He has many other awards, honors, and achievements to his name.
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Dancing, Singing|
Dislikes: Gossips, Controversy.
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket, Football, Travelling|
|Controversies||• On 29 July 2019, Guru Randhawa was reportedly attacked by unidentified assailants during his performance at the Queen Elizabeth Theater in Vancouver, Canada.|
• Cricketer Suresh Raina and Guru Randhawa were caught by the Mumbai Police, in a raid of the Dragonfly nightclub that was flouting the COVID-19 norms.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm|
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 Kg|
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Figure Measurements||-Chest: 40 Inches|
-Waist: 32 Inches
-Biceps: 16 Inches
|Favorite Food||Daal Makhani & Rice|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Sonam Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Black, Grey, Royal Blue|
|Favorite Singer||Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal, Pitbull, Millind Gaba, Bohemia|
|Favorite Songs||High Rated Gabru, Suit Suit, Lahore, Ishq Tera|
|Girlfriends, Affairs and More|
|Salary||₹ 10-15 lakh/song|
|Net Worth||₹ 7 Crore (10 Million $)|
Some Unknown facts about Guru Randhawa
- Does Guru Randhawa drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Does Guru Randhawa smoke? : Not Known
- Guru Randhawa was born on middle-class Sikh family in Noorpur, District Gurdaspur, Punjab.
- At the age of 7, Guru Started Singing in his school and started doing small shows in Gurdaspur and then began performing in small parties and functions in Delhi.
- Guru Randhawa is not only famous for his singing but also for his talent for songwriting, mesmerizing smile & good looks.
- He is not a Party Person. He has a limited friend circle.
- He sang his first song named “Same Girl” with Arjun on youtube, and Arjun was the first person to take Guru in his own video.
- Guru Randhawa launched his first album-Page One in 2013.
- He got public recognition and desired fame with the Punjabi song ‘Patola’ featuring Bohemia (Rapper) and it was Bohemia who gave him the name “Guru” to shorten his full name while on stage.
- In 2017, He sang in the Indian Premier League (IPL) opening ceremony.
- In 2017, Guru Randhawa made his Bollywood debut in Irrfan Khan starer film ‘Hindi Medium; with the remake of his song ‘Suit.’
- In 2017, he also appeared in the ‘T-Series Mix Tape’ with singer Neha Kakkar with whom he sang the mashup of songs ‘High Rated Gabru’ and ‘Ban Ja Rani’ and with Kanika Kapoor with whom he sang the mashup of songs ‘Ambarsariya’ and ‘Suit’.
- Guru Randhawa played the charity match in the INK Cricket Blast 2017 for cancer patients along with many other celebrities.
- In 2018, he became a part of Salman Khan‘s Dabangg Reloaded tour.
- On 19 April 2019, His first international collaboration “Slowly Slowly” with Pitbull was released, The song had its lyrics in Punjabi, English, and Spanish and it received 38 million views on YouTube within 24 hours and becoming one of the world’s all-time most-viewed music videos in 24 hours.
- Guru Randhawa has also featured on the covers of magazines like Man’s World Magazine and TMM Magazine.
- He is fluent in Hindi, English, Punjabi, and French.
- He considers his elder brother, Ramneek Randhawa, the most significant person behind his success.
- He is very much inspired by Diljit Dosanjh.
- He loves to collect jackets and shoes.
- Guru Randhawa has walked the ramp along with Urvashi Rautela for the fashion designer, Nivedita Saboo, in the Times Fashion Week.
- On 28 July 2019, when Guru was performing live at the Queen Elizabeth Theater in Vancouver, Canada, He was attacked by an unknown person on his head. He returned to India with four stitches on his head. After returning to India, his management team clarified the whole issue through an Instagram post.
- Guru Randhawa said during an interview ” I loved doing live concerts as it gave me a chance to connect with my fans. I further went on to say that I don’t like the trend of lip-syncing and cheating the audience just to deliver a good show.” Reportedly, He pointed towards the Canadian pop singer, Justin Bieber, who got criticized for lip-syncing during his concert at D Y Patil Stadium in Mumbai in May 2017.
- In September 2018, a female Pakistan’s Airport Security Force (ASF) staff was penalized by the authorities for lip-syncing on his song “High Rated Gabru”. The ASF authorities withheld her increments and suspended her for two years of service, for violating the code of conduct.
- In 2019, He sang Ishq Tera with Nushrat Bharucha which was so popular among youngsters.
- In 2019, Guru Randhawa turned producer with Punjabi film Tara Mira starring Ranjit Bawa and Nazia Hussain.
- He recently sang a recreated version of his song Lagdi Lahore Di for the film Street Dancer 3D with Tulsi Kumar.
- In February 2020, Guru made his second international collaboration with Jay Sean in the song “Surma Surma”.
- Guru Randhawa and Nikhita Gandhi sung ‘Nach Meri Rani’ ft. Nora Fathehi has been composed and written by Tanishk Bagchi.
- Actress Urvashi Rautela and famous Punjabi singer Guru Randhawa were seen performing at the wedding reception of Sneha Singh, sister of the pop singer and rapper YoYo Honey Singh.
- On 14 January 2021, Guru Randhawa and Sanjana Sanghi’s new song ‘Mehendi Wale Haath’ released, dedicated the song to the brave soldiers of the Indian Army and thanked them for their service.
- Guru Randhawa was away from Twitter for a couple of days, his official handle @guruoficial was not available on the microblogging platform. Though we don’t know it was a technical glitch or the singer himself deactivated his account, we are now happy to know that finally he back again on Twitter.
- On 30 April 2021, Guru Randhawa and Urvashi Rautela’s new song ‘Doob Gaye’ released.
- It is really impossible to cover all his hits songs collections, but we are trying to cover all his latest collections here, please check out.
Guru Randhawa Hits Collections
These are the latest full information on Guru Randhawa Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Age, Biography, Salary, Wife, Family. Do share guys this post with your friends and keep visiting us on a2zwiki.com for Indian celebrities biographical updates. You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You !.