Darshan Raval is an Indian music composer and singer. He came in the spotlight with his Song “Pahli Mohabbat”. Let’s check out Darshan Raval Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography, Girlfriends, Lifestyle & More.
Wiki Table of Darshan Raval
|Real Name||Darshan Raval|
|Nick Name||DZ, Darshan|
|Profession||Singer, Music Composer|
|Father Name||Rajendra Raval|
|Mother Name||Rajal Raval|
|Brother name||Not Known|
|Sister name||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||18 October 1994|
|Age (as in 2019)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|School||Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Ahmedabad|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||TV (Contestant): India’s Raw Star (2014)|
Composer & Singer: Pehli Mohabbat (2014)
Gujarati Film (Singer): “It’s Time to Party” for the film ‘Whisky Is Risky’ (2014)
Bollywood Film (Singer): “Jab Tum Chaho” for film ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ (2015)
Hindi TV (Singer): Mere Nishaan of TV serial ‘Phir Bhi Na Maane…Badtameez Dil’ (2015)
|Awards/Honours||Transmedia Gujarati Screen & Stage Award for Best Male Singer in 2015.|
He has many other awards, honors, and achievements to his name.
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Travelling, Singing|
Dislikes: Gossips, Controversy.
|Hobbies||Playing the Guitar, Singing|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm|
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet-Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 Kg|
in Pounds- 153 lbs
|Figure Measurements||-Chest: 39 Inches|
-Waist: 32 Inches
-Biceps: 12 Inches
|Favorite Food||Indian Food, Khichdi with Ghee|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Kartik Aaryan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Black, Grey, Royal Blue|
|Favorite Singer||Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal, A. R. Rahman, Pritam, Himesh Reshammiya, Yo Yo Honey Singh|
|Favorite Songs||Pahli Mohabbat|
|Girlfriends, Affairs and More|
|Salary||₹ 5-10 lakh/song|
|Net Worth||₹ 3.5 Crore (5 Million $)|
Some Unknown Facts About Darshan Raval
- Does Darshan Raval Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Darshan Raval drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Darshan Raval belongs to a Gujarati Family
- According to him, he was thrown out of college for not being a good student.
- In 2014, Darshan participated in Yo Yo Honey Singh‘s singing reality TV show ‘India’s Raw Star,’ where he ended up as the first runner-up.
- In 2014, Darshan composed his first song, Pehli Mohabbat, which came out to be a big hit.
- He composed and sing many songs like Meri Pehli Mohabbat, Ishq Chada Hai, Kevo Thayo Pagal Hoon, Ye Baarish, and Baarish Lete Aana.
- Darshan has a musical band with the name ‘Dip Zip Band.’ that’s why he uses DZ in the last of his username on social media.
- He never took training to learn to play the guitar. He learned it from YouTube.
- Darshan Raval kickoff his Bollywood journey with the song “Jab Tum Chaho” in the film ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo,’ starring Salman Khan and Sonam Kapoor which was a super hit.
- He has sung songs mainly in two languages- Hindi and Gujarati.
- In 2016, Neeti Mohan, Akasa Singh & Darshan Raval sang Kheech Meri Photo for the movie Sanam Teri Kasam, which become so much popular among youngsters.
- In 2017, Darshan Raval was listed as Ahmedabad Times Most Desirable Man.
- He has performed live in various singing shows at various events and festivals in India as well as in Foreign.
- In his interview, he has admitted that Himesh Reshammiya helped him to set his career in Bollywood.
- At the very beginning of 2019, he sang a recreated version of Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga.
- In 2019, He sang Hawa Banke which was a massive hit.
- Darshan Raval recently sang Mehrama for the film Love Aaj Kal starring Kartik Aaryan and Sara Ali Khan.
Darshan Raval Hits Collections
These are the latest information on Darshan Raval Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography, Girlfriends, Lifestyle & More. Do share guys this post with your friends and keep visiting us on a2zwiki.com for Indian celebrities’ biographical updates. You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You !.