Amit Mishra is an Indian singer, songwriter, voice actor and live performer. He got fame after the release of the song “Bulleya” from the movie, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Let’s check out Amit Mishra (Singer) Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography, Children, Girlfriends, Lifestyle & More.
Wiki Table of Amit Mishra Singer
|Real Name||Amit Prakash Mishra|
|Father name||Devendra Prasad Mishra|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Brother name||Not Known|
|Sister name||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||15 February 1989|
|Age (as in 2020)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College||Bhatkhande Music Institute|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate (B.Com)|
|Debut||Singing Debut: Majboor Tu Bhi Kahin|
|Awards/Honours||He has many other awards, honors, and achievements to his name.|
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Travelling, Singing|
|Hobbies||Singing, Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 m|
in meters- 1.78 cm
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 68 Kg|
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Figure Measurements||-Chest: 39 Inches|
-Waist: 30 Inches
-Biceps: 14 Inches
|Favorite Food||Samosa, Bun-Makkhan, Daal-Chawal|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Colour(s)||White, Grey|
|Favorite Singer||Arijit Singh, Neha Kakkar|
|Girlfriends, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||₹5 Crore (0.7 Million $)|
Some Unknown Facts About Amit Mishra Singer
- Does Amit Mishra Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Amit Mishra drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Amit Mishra Singer Was born on 15 February 1989 in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Amit Mishra’s father Devendra Prasad Mishra is a businessman.
- Amit Mishra is a trained musician and a classical vocalist, he became recognized as a solo artist.
- He plays a number of musical instruments.
- He is also a member of a World Music band called Soham.
- Amit Mishra was also part of a band called TRISHNA in Lucknow. Along with his band, Amit got a chance to perform in “Idea Rocks India 2009”.
- He was ragged by some of his senior girls when he was first gone to Lucknow University. He was asked to measure the length of his classroom with a coin, but he denied that. The girls then asked him what he could do, Then Amit Mishra sang Kailash Kher’s Teri Deewani and got free from ragging.
- Whenever Amit Mishra got some free lectures, he along with his 12-15 friends used to spend that time in the University canteen, eating ‘chole-samosa, with ‘khullad wali chai.’
- Amit was also part of the MTV Unplugged Season 6.
- Amit Mishra got much-awaited fame through his song ‘Bulleya’ from the film ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
- For his song ‘Bulleya’, he won a Filmfare Award for new music talent, Screen Award for Best Male Playback and IIFA Award for Best Male Playback.
- Amit Mishra’s most popular songs include “Sau Tarah Ke” from Dishoom, “Manma Emotion Jaage” from Dilwale, “Bulleya” from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and “Ding Dang” from Munna Michael.
- Tubelight’s movie song Radio was given to Amit Mishra a month before its release. Later on, he came to know that this song was for a Salman Khan’s film. The song has also been sung by Kamaal Khan, but Amit Mishra’s version was released first.
- There’s a restaurant in Gomti Nagar where Mishra, with his family, goes for dinner whenever he is home.
Amit Mishra Hits Collections
These are the latest information on Amit Mishra Singer Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography, Children, Girlfriends, Lifestyle & More. Do share guys this post with your friends and keep visiting us on a2zwiki.com for Indian celebrities’ biographical updates. You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You !.